Sacred Sanctuary Retreat
March 9-11 2018 | Airey's Inlet, Great Ocean Rd, Vic
Let us help you CREATE YOUR OWN INNER AND OUTER SANCTUARY…
Set the new year off to a refreshing start by invigorating your life, home and well being.
Through yoga, meditation and fun styling workshops we aim to help you find your true essence. Our classes are non pretentious, warm and welcoming of all levels.
Our aim is for you to leave the retreat transformed and with tools to stay calm and positive create your own Sacred Sanctuary at home.
This Boutique style Yoga/Styling retreat caters for each individuals needs for Yoga, Sun, Surf and Transformation that lasts.
- Make sustainable changes through the lifestyle of yoga.
- Learn different styles of Meditation to find one suitable for you that you can do every day of your life to maintain equilibrium.
- Beach Yoga suitable for beginners & Time Out to reset for the year ahead.
- Create a Sanctuary in your Home to build the foundations of Abundance, Success and Love.
- Learn tools to manage stress in everyday life and leave the retreat with a game plan.
- Bring your partner who can play golf at the world class facility or surf down at the beach.
- Sit by the open fire and experience Reiki Crystal Healings and Massage. (All inclusive)
- Customise your diet and the art of clean eating with wonderful ways to keep you on track
This retreat will be facilitated by Interior Design Expert and TV Presenter Melissa Lunardon in collaboration with International Yoga and Meditation leader Bronwyn Murphy.
Melissa will share with you her design and styling secrets in a fun, hands on environment:
- How to create a mood board that reflects your style and personality.
- Expert design and styling tips for creating your own Sacred Sanctuary at home.
- Hands on prop styling with beautiful homewares from The Design Edit and bed linen from Sack Me and how to take the perfect shot for Instagram and your business.
- Effective furniture and accessory placement and planning that will set up your Sanctuary for energy flow and abundance.
Bronwyn’s signature yoga will leave you feeling Zen as she guides you through a flowing vinyasa yoga class that ends with a deep guided meditation to tranquil music.
She will guide you through daily meditation and teach you the art of mindfulness so that you may take this off the mat and into the world.
Bronwyn runs workshops in manifesting a fun time to find your purpose and set some clear goals for 2018 so it can be the best year of your life.
- Nutritious Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Self Development & Wellness workshops on mindfulness and the Law of Attraction.
- Workshops on creating mood boards for your ideal sanctuary and fun prop styling.
- Daily Yoga classes to cleanse, tone and rejuvenate your Body, Mind & Spirit
- Daily Guided meditation
- Morning & Afternoon healthy snacks, unlimited tea/fresh coffee/water etc…
- x1 Private Interior Design consultation with Melissa Lunardon
- Daily Green Juice to Detox
- Luxury Gift bag
- 1x Meditation CD to take home for sleeping easy, stress management & happiness
- 1x Private Yoga lesson & take home practise to keep you stress free when you leave
- One In-house Reiki Session for deeper healing.
Optional extra activities
- Day Spa treatments, massages, scrubs, manicures, pedicure
- Cooking class
- Golf afternoon and/or surf lessons
Located on the beach side of the Great Ocean Road, it is a short walk to two beautiful beaches (Sunnymeade and Gully Beach), the famed Great Ocean Coastal Walk and numerous town amenities including the The Aireys Pub, General Store and local Cafes.This two story imposing beach home features panoramic views from all windows.
- Spend hours chatting around the fire pit with built in pizza oven.
- Each bed is covered in white linen with goose down duvets and pillows where sleeping is a pleasure.
- Large deck overlooking the beautiful view.
- Two large living areas perfect for relaxing.
Only 9 places are available at this exclusive retreat and they book quickly so don’t delay! Couples Welcome and Beginners to Yoga.
Take advantage of this amazing, indulgent retreat by choosing from the following options that suit you best!
- 2 night stay in a shared single bunk room is $599, or $650 pp all inclusive for a private queen room.
- 1 night stay is $350 pp all inclusive with your choice to stay Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.
- Full day workshops with all meals and activities is only $250 with your choice of coming Saturday or Sunday.
Aireys Inlet is only 1.5 hours out of Melbourne so make the most of the beautiful summer weather and join us for an amazing weekend that will leave you feeling relaxed and inspired!
If you are interested, please get in touch for an amazing weekend away!
THANKS TO THE DESIGN EDIT!