So this new segment is about achieving that magazine look for little effort and money.
Each week I will post images of gorgeous interiors that are easy to recreate.
I will include info on where to purchase particular furniture pieces and accessories, that will transform any interior.
Feel free to email through any images you have collected and I can help you put it to theory xx
Below are images of some fab interiors that are achievable to recreate..
This master bedroom feels spacious yet cosy. The wall colour plays a big part. The warm grey walls teamed with gloss white trims, and walnut timber flooring, gives a slight traditional element to the room. The wing back headboard is very romantic while the round chrome pendant light is unexpected but ties in with the chrome legged bedside tables. A floor rug at the foot of the bed would also work to anchor the bed.Dulux "Klute"
2. Wing-back head board. A studded trim compliments the chrome touches throughout the room.
3. Pendant: Replica Tom Dixon Mirror Ball
This dining room screams class. From the dark matt timber flooring to the rich chunky dining table, this interior has elements that anyone can achieve. Keeping the room balanced is the key to creating a grand interior. Imagine standing in the entry of this dining room. If you draw a line down the middle, both sides will be even. See how the mirror is in the centre of the wall. Placed on either side of the buffet are the black and chrome lamps. Ensuring the room is balanced gives a more formal setting to the room.
Graham Brown black gloss wallpaper used as a feature wall.
2. Velvet upholstered wing dining chairs from Interiors Online
3. Cosmopolitan black chandelier from Cafe Lighting.
4. Viva Natural Ash dining table. Ensure the legs are simple and the dinging chairs are quite detailed.
5. Sola Mirror from Interiors Online.
Less is More
Less is more, defiantly the idea for this Scandi inspired dining room. Keep the walls in a soft neutral, and let the furniture speak for itself.
Try mixing different species of timber furniture. The dark mocha French doors, the spotted gum flooring, the oak dining chairs and the walnut dining table and buffet. The rug centres the space and softens all the timber. Use minimal accessories that have simple shapes.
1. Wishbone dining chairs from Interiors Online
2. Patchwork floor rug from Freedom
3. Scandi Extension dining table from Interiors Online. Try and look for a table with a flared leg.